Some reasons to hire Patriot Home Inspections, LLC to inspect your home.
Why choose Skip at Patriot Home Inspections to inspect your home?
- Fast, easy to read reports. My reports are completed within 24-48 hours and contain all the information you need to understand what I found. I use photos and narratives to show you a defect or to explain a maintenance item. I don’t write a report just to show you what’s wrong with the home, I want you to understand the issue so that you may make informed decisions.
- Quick and convenient scheduling. I schedule inspections within 3 days anywhere in Maine. We conduct inspections 7 days a week with only a few exceptions. In most cases, I may be able to change our schedule to suit yours. All you need to do is call.
- I accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. Payments are taken at the time of the inspection or online before the inspection. I encourage you to be present at the inspection so that I may take the time to walk you through what I see.
- I am trained and certified by InterNACHI (International association of certified home inspectors). InterNACHI is the ONLY training program in the US for home inspectors that is accredited by the US Department of Education. I have over 30+ certifications and if I don’t have an answer, I will find one!
- Service after the inspection. I keep all reports and photos for up to 7 years. I am available 7 days a week to respond to your questions via phone, message, email or Facebook! I believe that once you are my client, you are my client for life even if you never use my services again.
- I offer Thermal Imaging at no extra cost. I utilize an infrared camera with every inspection to inspect for hidden moisture intrusion and issues with insulation. Infrared is an invaluable tool to see things that I may not be able to see with the naked eye. Some companies charge extra for this service. I believe that it only helps me to inspect better, so I don’t charge.
- I offer well water quality testing. I will test your well water for bacteria, arsenic lead and more, using a local laboratory for fast results. The cost to you is about the same as if you were to test yourself, however, I do all the running for you, so you don’t have to.
- I offer Septic/Sewer Inspections. I offer Septic system testing and sewer scans as addon services. (Maine Subsurface Wastewater Disposal System Inspector #832)
- I travel. Whether you live in Aroostook county or York county, I will inspect your home as long as it is in Maine. (Mileage charge may apply)
- I inspect log homes. Log homes require a slightly different approach and I have been trained to inspect them the right way.
- I inspect mobile homes. Mobile Homes, whether they are in a park on a slab, or on private property on dirt, have special items to look out for. I have been thoroughly trained to inspect mobile homes and know the systems and what to look for in these inspections.
- I inspect older homes. Let’s face it, there are a lot of old homes in Maine (100 years +) and they offer a myriad of different circumstances to a home inspection. We do charge a little extra for the age of the home, but it is simply because there is so much to look for. Trust us to ensure your new-to-you older home is safe.
- . I am backed by the interNACHI “Buy Your Home Back Guarantee”