Some reasons to hire Patriot Home Inspections, LLC to inspect your home.
Why choose Skip at Patriot Home Inspections to inspect your home?
- Fast, easy to read reports. My reports are completed within 48 hours and contain all the information you need to understand what I found. I use photos and narratives to show you a defect or to explain a maintenance item. I don’t write a report just to show you what’s wrong with the home, I want you to understand the issue so that you may make informed decisions.
- Quick and convenient online scheduling. My scheduling system is on my website and makes it easy for you to schedule a time around your life. I conduct inspections 7 days a week with only a few exceptions. In most cases, I may be able to change our schedule to suit yours. All you need to do is call.
- I accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. Payments are taken at the time of the inspection, so you don’t have to pay when you schedule the appointment. This means also, that I encourage you to be present at the inspection so that I may take the time to walk you through what I see.
- I am trained and certified by InterNACHI (International association of certified home inspectors). InterNACHI is the ONLY training program in the US for home inspectors that is accredited by the US Department of Education. I have over 30+ certifications and if I don’t have an answer, I will find one!
- Service after the inspection. I keep all reports and photos for up to 7 years. I am available 7 days a week to respond to your questions via phone, message, email or Facebook! I believe that once you are my client, you are my client for life even if you never use my services again.
- I offer Thermal Imaging at no extra cost. I utilize an infrared camera with every inspection to inspect for hidden moisture intrusion and issues with insulation. Infrared is an invaluable tool to see things that I may not be able to see with the naked eye. Some companies charge extra for this service. I believe that it only helps me to inspect better, so I don’t charge.
- I offer well water quality testing. I will test your well water for bacteria, arsenic lead and more, using a local laboratory for fast results. The cost to you is about the same as if you were to test yourself, however, I do all the running for you, so you don’t have to.
- I offer Radon testing and Septic testing. I am certified by IAC2 for Radon testing. I offer Septic system testing as a third party service to keep your cost as low as possible.
- I offer a recall check of all appliances. I take down the information for all appliances that will be purchased with the home and check for any existing recalls. When a company recalls an item, they are required by law to fix the issue. If our system finds that anything in your home is subject to a recall, this could save you a ton of money in repairs!
- I offer a free book entitled, “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection”. This book goes over not only our findings but maintenance items for your new home. This book is a great companion to your inspection report.
- I offer discounts, a lot of them! I offer discounts for military members, veterans, seniors, first responders and educators. I firmly believe in rewarding folks for their service. I also, from time to time, offer specials on home inspections or services. Keep checking the website or Facebook page for deals.
- I travel. Whether you live in Aroostook county or York county, I will inspect your home as long as it is in Maine. I charge a small mileage fee after 80 miles from Peru, but this charge is generally less than $25.
- I inspect log homes. Log homes require a slightly different approach and I have been trained to inspect them the right way.
- I inspect mobile homes. Mobile Homes, whether they are in a park on a slab, or on private property on dirt, have special items to look out for. I have been thoroughly trained to inspect mobile homes and know the systems and what to look for in these inspections.